Friday, October 29, 2010

"Hey, Hey, We're The MOBBIES..."

Thanks to whoever it was who nominated me for the Baltimore Sun's MOBBIES award for local bloggers. Someone pointed out to me that my blog was included on the list of nominees a while ago, but I just got formal notification today.

At the risk of sounding cliche, this really is one of those situations in which being nominated really is an honor unto itself. I mean, I just started blogging in August because I needed a venting place. I didn't think that people would be reading it regularly, much less nominating me for an award - at least so quickly. But, I have been blessed with some good material coming out of the 2010 elections.

Voting starts on Tuesday, November 2 and lasts until Friday, November 12. I will post the link for voting purposes when it appears. If you've like what I have written, and want to support a blog that promises to be both cooly analytical and brazenly wiseass in a fair, bipartisan manner, then give me a shout out.

As for who actually nominated me, I have no idea. That said, I am pretty sure it wasn't anyone in the Ehrlich campaign.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and frequently check it through the day, pleasant surprise is that it is ALWAYS updated. keep up the great work.

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if anyone else did, but I did nominate you.

    I am not connected to any campaign, just an amateur student of politics.

    Your blog is insightful, thoughtful and well written. As the poster above notes, the fact that it is updated several times a day is also a huge positive.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for the positive feedback!!

    ReplyDelete