- Rally signs don’t vote.
- Poll workers are not needed if there is no GOTV.
- You can never have enough money for an air game.
- Lit drops just make you the mailman – not a candidate.
- Big 4X8 signs don’t vote.
- Sign waiving is a useless activity – contact a voter instead.
- You can never make enough GOTV phone calls.
- Poll watchers are important eyes for any candidate.
- Air game beats a ground game.
- Literature is like a safety blanket – something to hold.
- Lawn signs don’t vote.
- Trust the science not your eyes.
- Never trust your “gut.”
- Organization is important.
- It’s all about numbers and money.
- Signs don’t vote.
Monday, November 8, 2010
Chris Cavey, Team Ehrlich's able Field Director, published these sixteen observations gleaned from his recent campaign experience on his Facebook page. I reprint them here with his permission: