Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Mobbies Madness Time, Again...

Well, thanks to whoever nominated me for the 2011 “Maryland’s Outstanding Blogs” Awards (better known as the Mobbies) organized by the Baltimore Sun.
Last year I came in 6th out of 25th nominated blogs in my category – not a bad showing given that I’d only been blogging for about two months. This year I’m nominated in the “Best News Blog” category, whereas last year it was in the now defunct “Best Political Blog” category. I think of this blog more as a source of political analysis than breaking news, but I will take the props wherever I can find them.
Anyway, here is a link to the balloting, which starts today and continues through November 10th.  So if you want to show me some love by throwing me a vote, or votes, please do so.
And, always, thanks for reading this blog. I’m pretty sure more people read this blog than will a certain book scheduled to hit the stands in December, but that’s a topic for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment