Monday, July 21, 2014

RJC's Top Ten Favorite Movie Scenes

When I started this blog I promised it would have a pop culture as well as a political component. And, while pop culture references are frequently interwoven into my political observations, it’s been years since I did an entry centered on pop culture.

Well, today, that changes….

Here is the definitive list of my all-time favorite movie scenes. For the longest time, not all of them were available on YouTube. But now I managed to find them all, which I post here for your review and perusal.

Enjoy.


10) "Go home and get your shine box" – Goodfellas (1991)


9) Roy Hobbs destroys the clock - The Natural (1984)


8) Batman returns after an 8 year absence - The Dark Knight Rises (2012)


7) The Nazis open the Ark of the Covenant - Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

6) Ferris Bueller “sings” Twist and Shout  - Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986).


5) Hit Girl kills drug dealers - Kick Ass (2010)


4) The Bride versus O-Ren Ishii - Kill Bill Vol. One (2003)


3) The Barrow Gang robs a bank - Bonnie and Clyde (1967)


2) Michael Corleone confronts his treacherous brother in law - The Godfather (1972)


1)    Hannibal Lecter escapes - The Silence of the Lambs (1991)




No comments:

Post a Comment